Jobs at Northern Improvement Company
Click the column headers to sort job openings or use the filters to narrow your results.
||Rural Water/Specialty Operations|
||100-mile radius of Bismarck (Hazelton/Wishek/Ashley)|
Northern Improvement Company is an industry leader in the Midwest for highway, heavy, and municipal construction. We are actively seeking Construction Laborers for work starting in the Hazelton Area moving to Wishek and Ashley, ND.
>> NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY <<
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS –
- Job duties include but are not limited to setting string line and laying PVC (water) pipe
- Perform other related duties as required, directed, or as the situation dictates
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS –
- Must be physically able to push, pull, bend, twist, reach (including overhead), kneel, squat, stand/walk on uneven ground &/or hard surfaces, sit for long periods of time, climb ladders &/or equipment
- Ability to speak, see, and hear clearly (naturally or with correction)
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Must be able to maintain consistent and reliable attendance
- Must be able to start work immediately
- Must be able to work 40+ hours per week and 5-6 days per week, depending on the weather and project status
- Valid driver license or work permit
- Ability to pass a pre-employment urine DRUG TEST and submit to random DRUG and/or ALCOHOL testing during employment
WORK WEEK / JOB DURATION – Our crews typically work 40 to 70+ hours per week, depending on the weather and we work until freeze-up (approximately mid-November).
- Base Wage: $17.55 per regular hour
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or, if applicable, veteran status. [EOE/AAP]
© 2014 Northern Improvement Company
Applicant Tracking System Powered by